Style Scout: Fresh Take
April 15, 2013
It is the season of room revamps, al fresco dining and weekend entertaining. Spring is all about adding a fresh feel to the different areas of your home. Incorporating new pieces into your personal space can instantly lighten up and enrich the overall vibe. Here are our top picks for quick and easy ways to instantly transform your winter abodes into a seasonal haven.
1. Sleek, new tableware, like this All Purpose Glass from Karl Lagerfeld’s collection for Orrefors is a simple way to add lasting glamour to your outdoor entertaining.
2. Crisp scents bring fresh air indoors. Space NK’s Citrus Mint candle can make your office feel more like an herb garden.
3. Show off the tastes of the season with a set of stylish containers. Currently, we love the OXO Steel Pop 3-piece set.
4. Integrating vibrant linens, like these Huntley sheets from Ralph Lauren Home, around your home can instantly shake up your bedrooms without the commitment of a complete transformation.
5. Waterford Crystal’s Lismore salt and pepper shakers aren’t just for spicing up meals. Add some cheerful buds to instantly transform them into delicate vases!
6. High tea anyone? You bring the mini sandwiches and we’ll bring the Wedgewood china.