Style Scout: The Essentials Of A Powder Room
March 20, 2013
It’s often said that the best things come in small packages and the powder room is no exception. The jewel box of the home, these diminutive spaces can make a serious design statement, whether serene or sassy. Our spring issues will give you some insight into the limitless possibilities (chinoiserie wallpaper; mosaic tiling; stately antique mirrors), but today, we are sharing some classic essentials that will help lay the foundation to a room with style.
- When it comes to creating an escape it is all about the lighting.
- Generate luxury with specialty tile.
- There is nothing better than cozying up in a plush towel after a long soak.
- Keep your accessories organized and sleek by using unified pieces.
- Bath oils, candles and soaps take your space to new levels with their delightful scents.
- Keep your sanctuary clutter free with a chic laundry basket.