Style Scout: Coffee Talk
March 11, 2013
My coffee addiction began at an early age and my love of design has only fueled the fire. With coffee pots and accessories as chic as these, it's hard to turn down a good cup of joe. Here, I've gathered some of my favorite coffee accoutrements (and a few items for tea lovers!), both new and classic, that will make your mornings more special.
Have a great week,
Ellie Somerville McNevin (New York Features Editor)
1. Nick Munro's Domus Stainless Steel Coffee Pot pictured here is finished with a wicker handle, balancing the modern steel body.
2. These Alessi coffee spoons would come in handy for cream and sugar lovers.
3. I love Bodum's innovative twist on a classic mug. Their Double Walled Coffee Mugs have been on my wish list for much too long and would be perfect for tea as well.
4. Airedelsur uses the highest end materials available for their classic designs. This coffee pot features a handle made of alpaca and leather. 5. Puiforcat recently released their Jean E. Puiforcat Tea Pot, which is part of their Visionaries Collection and was originally designed in 1928. Price upon request, 212.835.6448.
6. The Pomegranate Coffee Pot is new to Michael Aram's collection and mimics the coffee pot his father used.
7. Lastly, these mugs are one of my favorite new finds. I discovered them at the New York Gift Fair, and they're by a Czech glass company called Verreum. Drinking coffee or tea from these each morning would brighten anyone's day.