'Tis The Season
November 21, 2012
It is the most wonderful (and hectic) time of the year. With all there is to do we thought to make your life a little easier by rounding up ten holiday essentials. You may have your menu planned, but do you know what scent will welcome your guests? By the time you finish reading this post you are going to have the details covered and creative thoughts flowing to make your season all around fabulous! [photo via]
1. Make sure everybody is satisfied with this Rogaska duo decanter.
2. Bring on the ice with this Mariposa Pearled Ice Scoop.
3. The breeze may be cool, but at least your napkins will stay put fashionably with this Mariposa holder.
4. Serve up some fun with the Larabee Dot Three-Piece Serving Set from Kate Spade.
5. We tend to spend a ton of time on our feet this season, make sure you have a pair of comfortable shoes to slip into! These Chloe flats scream celebration.
6. Showing you care can be as simple as writing a note. Mrs. John L Strong has a beautiful holiday collection for whatever you’d like to say.
7. Toast elegantly with Waterford Crystal.
8. Keep your home smelling warm and inviting. Molton Brown has scrumptious scented candles and home diffusers.
9. Allow Williams-Sonoma to let you Tote in the spirit.
10. Put a cork in it with Michael Aram’s Sleepy Hollow Stopper.