The Great Escape
June 14, 2012
If one room could be considered a sanctuary, it’s the bathroom. After a long day there is nothing better than dimming the lights, drawing a hot bath and escaping the noise of the day. Allow us to help you transform your bathing area into a secret hide-away with our bathroom essentials.
1. Soak Perfect: A tub with depth is a necessity! We are loving this Candide Freestanding Oval Bathtub.
2. Towel Dry: Charisma Classic is a bathroom must-have, but if you are looking to polish up your space even more, try getting your towels embroidered.
3. All In The Details: Vanity accessories are a small touch, with a large impact. Purchasing a set like this “Solid Ice” will allow you to play around with various colors and patterns in other areas of the room.
4. Smooth Operator: Molton Brown's "Milk" will help you sooth away the troubles of the day.
5. Sparks Fly: Light a match and breathe deep the fresh scents of an Archipelago candle.