June 07, 2012
Nothing livens a drab room better than a daring dose of dark color—at least that was the notion San Francisco designer Ken Fulk subscribed to when he redesigned the dining room in this Lake Forest, Illinois, estate. This stunningly sleek space got us thinking about some of our favorite glamour moments—infuse a little fashion into your home this season.
1. Crystal is always glamorous, and when this Sfera Lamp by Michele de Lucchi turns on, be ready to shine.
2. This Oly Studio mirror will be competing with your reflection for the spotlight.
3. How "old Hollywood" are these Dransfield and Ross Ostrich Pillows?
4. Michael Aram Gooseberry Pierced bowl, because can you ever go wrong with gold?
1. Gold, silver, sparkle! We can’t get enough of these Henri Bendel “Hand Me Down” stack rings.
2. Over the top never looked so sophisticated, loving this Swarovski crystal silk belt by Sophia Kokosalaki.
3. These Oliver Goldsmith glasses will have onlookers blinded by style.
4. Chantecaille cheek crème’s are a luxurious and fashionable way to show off your summer skin